Sushant Singh Rajput who breathed his last breath on 14 June 2020, was not your regular Bollywood star. The actor had ranked 7th in Delhi College of Engineering Entrance Examination in 2003, was deeply fascinated by science and had made a bucket list of 50 things he wanted to do in his lifetime. People close to him ternmed him as a dreamer who always worked hard to fulfill his dreams.
The ‘Chhichhore’ actor had listed 50 dreams that he wanted to fulfill in his life in September 2019. The list is going viral now. Rajput had shared a series of handwritten notes of his 50 dreams.
After his death on Sunday, old photos of his handwritten list of 50 dreams have surfaced online.
The actor was found hanging in his residence by his maid on Sunday morning. Since then his colleagues and fans have been posting RIP messages on social media. Among various things, his handwritten list of 50 dreams shared by Sushant in September 2019 on social media, has gone viral online.
My 50 DREAMS & counting…
1. Learn how to Fly a ✈️ Plane
2. Train for ?? IronMan triathlon
3. Play a Cricket Match left-handed
4. Learn Morse Code _.. 5. Help kids learn about Space.
6. Play tennis with a Champion
7. Do a Four Clap Push-Up ! (1/6)
8. Chart trajectories of Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn for a week
9. Dive in a Blue-hole
10. Perform the Double-Slit experiment
11. Plant 1000 Trees
12. Spend an evening in my Delhi College of Engineering hostel
13. Send 100 KIDS for workshops in ISRO/ NASA
14. Meditate in Kailash
15. Play Poker with a Champ
16. Write a Book
17. Visit CERN
18. Paint aurora borealis
19. Attend another NASA workshop
20. 6 pack abs in 6 months
21. Swim in Cenotes
22. Teach Coding to visually impaired ⌨️
23. Spend a Week in a Jungle ?
24. Understand Vedic Astrology ♎
25. Visit Disneyland ?
26. Visit LIGO.
27. Raise a horse ?
28. Learn at least 10 Dance forms ??
29. Work for Free Education ?
30. Explore Andromeda with a Powerful Telescope?
31. Learn KRIYA Yoga ?
32. Visit Antarctica ?
33. Help train Women in Self-defense ?
34. Shoot an Active Volcano ?
35.Learn how to Farm
36. Teach dance to kids
37. Be an Ambidextrous Archer
38. Finish reading the entire Resnick – Halliday physics book
39. Understand Polynesian astronomy
40. Learn Guitar Chords of my fav. 50 songs
41. Play Chess with a Champion
42. Own a Lamborghini
43 Visit St.Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna
44 Perform experiments of Cymatics
45 Help prepare students for ?? Indian Defence Forces
46 Make a documentary on Swami Vivekananda
47 Learn to Surf ?♂️
48 Work in AI & exponential tech
49 Learn Capoeira
50 Travel through Europe by train